In class of young cinematographers, Alawode Oluwaseun Samuel stands out as a promising cinematographer with bulk of experience. Alawode Samuel started his line of cinematography business name SOFT PICTURES not as business as usual rather to propel the passion in cinematography industry in Nigeria.
CEO of Soft Pictures studied Cinematography from Accra Film School Ghana and has worked in different capacities both on set with renowned actor like Kunle Afolayan among others.
ALAWODE OLUWASEUN SAMUEL, CEO of Soft Pictures and his team are on set presently working on the postproduction of a personal, great, interesting and amazing TV soap project title HIDDEN TREASURE
Some of his achievement so far, though not limited; worked on
- MTN 777 promo advert with Sir Shina Peter and Saka
- On the set of a global Commercial in Kano for AVF advert agency
- While Samuel was in School in Ghana, he shot documentary for SME
- Also shot documentary for Terra Kulture @ 10 where interviewed the likes of Prof. Wole Soyinka, Teju Babyface and the likes
- Soft Pictures just finished shooting a documentary for Ago-Iwoye Secondary School, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State
- Samuel worked on the set of THIEVES AND THE WEAVERS that was produced by Elizabeth Jonathan in Calabar; Elizabeth is the daughter of the Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.
- Presently working on the set of Kunle Afolayan monthly show called KULTURECENTRIK : the show is geared towards bringing together different tribes every month and celebrate their tribe to the fullest. In the past two month, the show as centered on Yoruba tribe featuring artist like Salawa Abeni, qdot, Adekunle Gold, Sir kollington Ayinla, Jaywon, Ajobiewe and so many other great and amazing artists.
- Soft Pictures shot the new movie THE QUESTER which will be premiered on the 25th of November 2016
FOLLOW THE CEO OF SOFT PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM: @Legendaryphilmz